W-Holistic Business Solutions is one of the Implementation Partners of a program supporting Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Nigeria. Our client, a reputable and growing enterprises in printing industry, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
|Job Title||Marketing/Sales Officer|
|Salary Range||N40,000 - N50,000 with other benefits.|
|Deadline||26th May, 2017|
The responsibilities of the ideal candidates will be to:
- Market Affordable and Luxury Ready-to-Wear to big Companies (T-shirt Contract and others), schools (School Uniform Contract and others), individuals, etc, depending on the target population.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing; create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimization”.
- Be alert and respond to customers request, needs and inquiries on social media
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Give style suggestions and ideas to clients, based on their body type and size.
- Be aware of all products, sizes available, and their prices.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new market, attract customers, and retain loyal customers.
- Supervise the Sales Rep, and the delivery man, making sure that the customers receive their orders at the right time and ensure that the customer is happy.
- Provide creative assistance.
- Be part of the Design Department, to understand certain fabrics that fit certain designs.
- Get credit facilities for the Organization; negotiate with fabric manufacturers for credit sales, purchase fabrics at affordable haggled price, meet with sewing machine dealers, and purchase machines at affordable haggled prices.
- Record day to day transactions.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Create database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behaviour, and updating them with new products /services.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Marketing and other relevant Social Science disciplines.
- 1 – 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with Digital Marketing.
- Candidate must not be more than 28 years, as at Dec, 2017.
- Female only (fashion firm, Ikeja), Male or Female (fashion firm, Surulere).
- Proximity to the location is compulsory; (Ikeja and Surulere).
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and Innovative.
- Have great flare for fashion and aesthetics.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Should possess Managerial and Leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently, orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and Industry of interest as the subject of the mail.