Stang Consulting Limited provides a comprehensive range of risk management solutions across the entire commodity value chain. We pride ourselves in being able to adapt our expertise to the specific needs and requirements of all our clients on a transaction by transaction basis
Job Title: Bilingual Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Lekki/Victoria Island Office, Lagos
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017
Service Mission/Job Description
- To support and manage the Chief Executive daily itinerary.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, for quick resolution.
- To embody the voice of customers and to convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with customers professionally and respectfully in fluent written and spoken French/English.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English Languages respectively (mandatory)
- Fast-learning and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized, manages deadlines and proficient with Excel/Word/Power Point
- Must be able to drive with valid driver license.
- Candidates must have minimum of four years working experience in an Audit/Accounting Firm or financial industry-Operation
- Candidate must be between 30 and 35 years in age.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in Finance or Accounting or Science or Engineering.
- MBA or other relevant advanced management degree (is not required) but will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letter not more than 2 pages with Subject: “Application for Bilingual Personal Assistant to Chief Executive”