The Bank of Industry launched a new, N10 billion empowerment program called “The 0% Entrepreneurship Fund”. It was created for Nigerians who are currently unemployed.
The Entrepreneurship Fund has several purposes:
- Creating an environment for Nigerians to start their own businesses;
- Encouraging students/traders to become employers rather than job-seekers/labourers;
- Making the financial assistance of Nigerians meaningful and less risky;
Note: The loan is available for those who have successfully done the following:
- Passed the process of screening.
- Click the apply button below to start application
- Attended the above-mentioned capacity building programme
- Filled the Bank of Industry loan application form
- Submitted a potentially successful business plan.
There are also several scheme partners that the Bank of Industry is collaborating with
- SME Friendly Banks;
- Partner Enterprise Development Centers/Institutions;
- Partner Technical Skills Training Institutions;
- The management of the National Youth Service Corps.
The loan processing and inspection time will take up to 2-4 weeks. The Bank of Industry loan for graduates has to be paid monthly and weekly for the non-graduates. The source of payment can be the proceeds of one’s business. There are a lot of opportunities for those who are looking for them. If you are confident in your business idea, then apply for the Entrepreneurship Fund and the Bank of Industry Nigeria loan.
To Apply: Click the Application Button to apply.