ToLet.com.ng is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.
Job Title: Magazine Editor
- Company: ToLet.com.ng
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Social Media / Real Estate
What You Will Do
- Generating ideas for features with writing staff;
- Commissioning articles from freelance and in-house writers;
- Writing articles where necessary;
- Editing and rewriting articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision;
- Coordinating Photographic content;
- Organizing meetings with writers and artists to discuss ideas for artwork, layout and features
Who You Are
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Can plan and pay attention to deadlines, adapt to changing requirements, and show desire to take lead
- Extremely organized
- Demonstrate curiosity, a passion to learn and gain solid work experience
- Possess a positive attitude and demonstrates respect, confidentiality, and honesty when interacting with colleagues and clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV as well as a strong cover letter highlighting your previous experience and how you can make a difference in this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org in this format: Title: Magazine Editor Hello, Kindly find attached my CV and cover letter. Best regards.
Note: Shortlisted applicants may be contacted at short notice.