Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
|Job Title||Verite Micro-Finance Bank Ltd.|
|Deadline||18th June, 2017|
- Actively support and develop the business unit [BU] to deliver required growth and achieve agreed target.
- Actively drive the sales process and BU activity in relation to winning, and developing profitable clients.
- Ensure robust account planning is in place for all prospects and that key actions are completed on time
- Actively identify and work with colleagues across the business to capitalize on account penetration and cross selling opportunities
- HND/B.Sc holder in any discipline
- Must be female
- Must not be more than 30 years of age by June, 2017
- Must have worked in the banking sector.
- Must be money driven
- Must be smart and presentable
- A natural drive to be successful and are motivated by going above and beyond!
- Those who possess excellent rapport building skills
- A tenacious, proactive and methodical approach
- Someone who wants to take ownership of their work and their own career
- A forward thinking individual who can identify new opportunities and come forward with ideas to better the company.
Interested and qualified applicants are to send a Word format of their CVs to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org