Koye Kairos Multimedia is an upstream and downstream digital product management company; focused on product development, marketing and management. We put people, process and technology to use in delivering unrivaled and superior digital products and services. We thrive on partnerships that deliver value to customers. We are passionate, focused and open-minded to solve our customers’ pain-points.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android, iOs)
Job Type: Full-Time
Min Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- We are hiring mobile application developers to join our growing team on contract.
- In this role, you will develop mobile and web-based applications for clients who would like to leverage technology for business transformation.
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging mobile and web multi-tiered applications to meet challenging business needs.
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
- Define technical architecture, write and present detailed design and technical system specifications and maintenance documentation of projects
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Computer Science or in related discipline
- Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android with Java, iOS with Objective C) a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, WCF
- 3+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining web-based systems
- Experience in using cloud technologies such as IBM, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Expert knowledge in database design and development
- Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Experience in authentication and encryption methodologies
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Some understanding of modern mobile application development and iOS app deployment procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and independent time management skills
- Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired
- Examples/portfolio of work required
- Machine Learning
- Cognitive Thinking
- Product Improvement
- API Management
- Artificial Intelligence