Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Job Title: Mobile Patrol Security Supervisor
Job type: Full-Time
Company: Red Eye Security Limited
Job category: Security Jobs in Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2017.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide a rapid response service to emergency incidents including intruder alarm activations Trust wide in accordance with Security operational procedures.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must also provide a support service to the operational team and site based staff especially during twilight hours.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide rapid and safe emergency response service to all sites both during and outside normal working hours.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide accurate and detailed operational reports in relation to any incidents or occurrences that have become apparent during site visits.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must be responsible for dealing with emergency situations when attending emergency call-outs in accordance with operational procedures.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must ensure regular communication between mobile supervisor and the control room is maintained during the shift, for example: between site visits to report your location and highlighting any incidents or findings that have become apparent.
How to Apply
Apply in person at the branch Office: 38 Olonode Street, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos State.