The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, CONPASS 08
Level: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Job Title: Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields, CONPASS 06
Level: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicant must possess NCE/ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 0
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans, CONPASS 03
Level: Assistant Cadre
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free