MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Specialization: Manufacturing / Production
- Location(s): Nigeria
- Application Deadline: 7th August, 2017
Implementation of new technologies and procedures
• Ensures a smooth process and ramp up when implementing new recipes / technologies in collaboration with Manufacturing Technology.
• Perform batch making trails
• Responsible for technology transfer from corporate function into the plant
• First contact for questions related to batch production and compounding technologies
Consumer Products Nigeria Ltd Job description PE Quality Improvement
• Responsible for initiatives, feasibility studies within the plant and change control process
Quality & Process Improvement
• Responsible for process reliability in compounding to meet bulk specification all times
• Optimization of cleaning processes, batch making time and compounding technologies
• Train compounding operators in new processes and technologies
Process Engineering Problem Solving
• First contact in case of bulk production and filling problems
• Decide intermediate action to restore bulk quality and basic conditions immediately
• Analyze process & bulk specification deviations and find root cause
• Maintain and use interfaces to corporate functions to solve issues and align decisions
DESIRED SKILLS: Problem solving skills
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
Graduation in Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Good analytical capability
- Department cross communication & coordination skills
- High sense for quality, sustainability & reliability.