MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80-years.
- Job Title: Social Media / Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Industry: Consulting
- Location(s): Lekki, Lagos
- Application Deadline: 21st June, 2017
1. Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers.
2. Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
3. Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio.
4. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
5. Customer relationship manager, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
6. Cultivate a social media referral network.
7. Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers.
8. Research and source material for content. Working with sales and marketing team to create ideas.
9. Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
10. Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
11. Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance.
12. Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed.
13. Analyze marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI.
14. Community Building : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions (Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc.) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnerships.
16. The candidate will be an Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound and shrewd, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
· Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
· Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
· Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
· Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, google+, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc. and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
· Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
· Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
· Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
· Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
· Practices superior time management.
· Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management.
· Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
· Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
· Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
· Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
· Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles
· Knowledgeable in Brand Development, Identify Target Customers, and Set Clear Objectives, Visual Design and Web Development Strategy, Solid Content Strategy, Promotion Strategy, Engagement Strategy and Conversion Strategy.