York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Application for Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Postgraduate (Masters and Doctorate) Degree Students has commenced for admission into the York University, Canada. We hereby call on those wishing to do Masters or PhD in Canada to apply.
All applications accompany a regular application for admission into York University’s graduate programs in various degree specializations. The timelines for application are as below:
- Applications for the master’s level of study: December 1, 2017
- Applications for the doctoral level of study – CIHR eligible field of research: September 29, 2017
- Applications for the doctoral level of study – NSERC eligible field of research: October 13, 2017
- Applications for the doctoral level of study – SSHRC eligible field of research: October 17, 2017
Interested applicants should Please submit a complete application package to your proposed program of study. A complete package includes the following:
- Application Form (Part A and Part B) (.pdf)
- Two OGS Reference Assessment forms – to be completed by referees. Please use the applicable form below:
- OGS Reference Assessment — Master’s (.pdf)
- OGS Reference Assessment — PhD (.pdf)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary studies
To start application, please visit the York University Website and follow the instructions therein to download the application forms and submit as according.