Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Therefore, Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of businesses.
Job Title: Technology Sales Representatives – Public Sector
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job Ref: 17000FV1
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8-years applicable experience including 7-years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and / or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Travel may be needed.
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Sells technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.