KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC.
At KPMG, we provide audit, tax and advisory services.
We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
At KPMG, our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy.
Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
If yes was your answer to every question asked, then a career in KPMG could be for you!
Qualification and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school