The Communication Intern’s position is an opportunity offered by ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) for young graduates to earn a post NYSC experience. It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between interns and AAN. The intern is therefore expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development, while providing quality service to ActionAid Nigeria.
The Communications Intern (Media) will be responsible for assigned communications roles including supporting and executing the organization’s social media strategy, managing organization’s prioritized social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn.
Job Title: Communication Intern (Media)
- First degree in Mass Communication or any relevant field is essential.
- Relevant NYSC experience in the related fields is essential.
- Knowledge of the social media platforms is essential
- Experience working in Digital Media sector is desirable
- Strong communication and writing skills is essential
- Good computer skills especially in the use of publishing tools is essential
- Multi-tasking skills is essential
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills is essential
- Content production/Photography skills is desirable