Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKs leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specializes in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate.
The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach.
Graduate Internship Programme
The graduate internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of consulting functions via on-the-job training.
- Headhunting- searching for potential candidates in internal and external database
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Complete candidate reference and identification checks.
- Perform regular searches of web sites for standard job roles and pre-qualify potential candidates to develop pools of known candidates that can be placed when suitable positions arrive.
- Profile candidate CV’s for marketing purposes.
- Organizing interviews and selection events
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- Negotiating contracts
- Building relationships with clients
- Complete projects assigned by the Head of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in any course of study.
- . Graduated between 2013-2016
- Must have completed or rounding up NYSC program
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Business Acumen
- Team player
- Communication- verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Receive direct supervision from the Head of Sales
- Improving your own and the teams market knowledge
- Improving your own sales and relationship management skills
- Undergo a structured training program
- Deliver high standards of written communication, verbal, numerical and inductive (ability to deal with ambiguous data) reasoning.
- Develop analysis and problem solving skills.
- Identify the goals of any project and work steadily towards them.
- Able to take a structured and methodical approach to any task, identifying priorities and setting deadlines.
- Develop a strong focus on internal and external customers.
- Engage in employee events, such as company picnic, etc.
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation and letter of employment.