Job Title: Operations/Maintenance Manager
- Co-ordination of Terminal operations and maintenance activities within Nigeria and across Africa.
- Management of Depot activities as it relates to Operations, Administration, Budgeting and Financial Control, Liaising with Government, Control Agencies, customers and other third parties e.g. DPR, PPMC/NNPC.
- Must be able to support the depot in making sure that all equipment work optimally.
- Maintain equipment service records and filing them appropriately.
- Monitor spare parts supplies for different equipment in the depot.
- Authorizes work permits for different works and supervises for the safety of the depot
- Works with other members of staff in the depot to ensure compliance to all safety policies .
- Co-ordinate the maintenance and technical activities of the depot.
- Plan for equipment overhauls.
- Reduce downtime in the depot
- Co-ordinate/supervise major maintenance works.
- Liaise with the Project manager for all documentations on newly commissioned projects.
- Liaise with manufacturers/vendors for maintenance back-up service.
- Supervise preparation of budgets for all depot activities
- Attend to adhoc duties as advised by Management.
- In-depth knowledge of petroleum depot operations
- Good use of Micro soft office tools
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc in Engineering or any related Sciences.
- A minimum of six years’ experience in a related field.
- Ability to develop and implement appropriate strategies and processes to aid attainment of set objectives.
- Proven record of delivering outstanding results.
- Good attitude and approach to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Project Manager
- Depot Managers
- All depot Staff
- Other departments within the company
Job Title: QHSSE & QC Laboratory Officer
- To ensure the implementation and of QHSSE expectations concerning product quality at the Depot Level strategy in line with Group’s initiatives.
- To ensure Quality Control policies, procedures and processes are strictly and consistently adhered to in Laboratory operations.
- Ensure safe working environment and identify & correcting unsafe HSE behaviours, practices and conditions in the laboratory.
- Conduct daily Product analysis.
- Monitoring of quality petroleum products lifted out of the depot.
- Sampling of product from vessel and analyzing before product receipt with regulatory staff present.
- Ensuring depot laboratory and equipment are in a good state.
- Ensure proper calibration of laboratory apparatus.
- Procurement and compilation of relevant test methods.
- Preparation of Quality certificates as necessary.
- Conduct Sampling of representative products from tank for analysis.Conduct Daily confirmation of product quality in trucks, storage tanks and tank release before loading (i.e. specific gravity, conductivity, particulate matter/sediments).
- Follow good housekeeping practices to maintain laboratory cleanliness and follow all safety and environmental regulations in laboratory to ensure incident free work.
- Support all QHSSE function as required.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- B.Sc Engineering or Applied Sciences (HSE, Chemical, Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.) or other related fields with 2 years of experience in Depot Laboratory operations.
- Must have relevant Oil & Gas Depot Laboratory experience and qualification
- Knowledge of relevant API, EI, JIG, IP, ASTM Standards and test methods.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Standard
- Must be Familiar with relevant EI, API, JIG, IP, ASTM test methods and Standards.
- Excellent Computing and IT Skills
- Excellent in writing and speaking English
- Familiar with general HSE regulations
- Must have a Can do attitude
- Must have and display a high level of Integrity
- Be a team player but have the ability to stand alone
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Entire organization
- Contractors and Industry Regulators
Job Title: Safety Officer/ Fireman
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Ensure compliance with established Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures.
- Monitor Depot/Terminal activities to ensure that workers comply with the company policies and government safety regulations.
- Control periodical inspection on fixed extinguishing systems (CO2, deluges, sprinklers, water, foam and dry powder), inspect, test and maintain fire hoses, hydrants, monitors, isolation valves and couplings.
- Participate in / lead a team engaged in rescue / firefighting /emergency activities with the proper use of fire, safety and lifesaving equipment / systems.
- Develop policy, safety inspections, safety training and complies with the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
- Overview, monitor, and enable preventive maintenance & inspection on the various types of, portable gas detection appliances, fire, safety and lifesaving equipment which includes complete checks, servicing, repairing and supervising contracted assistants while undertaking maintenance work.
- Assists in investigating accidents or injuries that occur in the workplace and writes a report detailing the cause and provides recommendations that can help prevent future accidents
- Ensure trucks inside the depot are marshalled properly to avoid accidents
- Ensure fire regulations compliance by all Ensure fire drills are conducted regularly
- Ensure water level in hydrant tank is within safe limit and replenish water stock level as necessary.
- Making sure trucks are properly parked in the depot.
- Making sure all trucks are properly earthed before loading commences
- Checking trucks before entry into depot.
- Good use of MS word and Excel
- Good Communication skills
- A good team player
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc Chemistry or equivalent in a Science or Engineering course.
- 1-2 years of cognate experience as safety officer in storage tanking farms / Oil depot or terminal and firefighting and fire prevention in Energy Sector.
- Professional Safety Certification is a must
- Hard working
- Team player
- Must possess excellent inter-personal skills
- Depot Manager/Supervisors
- QHSSE Supervisor /Officer
- All depot staff
Job Title: IT System Support Supervisor
- The role of the System Support Supervisor is to maintain and operate servers and other infrastructure on the Sahara Group’s network.
- The duties of an IT support analyst are wide-ranging and vary widely. The IT System Support team is charged with designing, installing, supporting and maintaining server infrastructure; planning for and responding to service outages and other problems that may arise.
- To perform the job well, the role holder must demonstrate a blend of technical skills in diverse technology areas and use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Other duties may include: Virtualization and Enterprise Storage management, End user education, IT Project implementation and management of other specialized applications.
- Provide first level technology support as well as, where applicable, 2nd and 3rd level application/system support
- Design, implement, monitor and optimize Enterprise Messaging Architecture and other relevant systems
- Interface with 3rd party service providers.
- Provide periodic reporting of IT Support operations.
- Good knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 based messaging technologies: Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 and mobile device management (MDM) system as well as a working knowledge of domain security using Active Directory and Group policies
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Ability to design and implement disaster recovery solutions (backup and recovery of Exchange servers, file servers, etc.)
- Good report writing skills and good IT process understanding
- Very good problem solving skills – frequently under various sorts of constraints and stress
- Other technologies include: Virtualisation Networking o Enterprise Storage solutions (SAN, NAS, etc.)
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering or any other Physical Science
- 4 – 7 years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill, ability to work virtually, fluency in English.
- Highly analytical, hard-working
- Creative & Logical
- Organized, Professional conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT Support and operations team
- 3rd party service providers
- Sahara Group staff
- Other Stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on Apply to proceed application.