ToLet.com.ng, is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market. In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
- Company: ToLet.com.ng
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
- ToLet.com.ng is looking for a dynamic HR/Admin Manager to join our team. ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria’s leading property search platform. We are changing the way Nigerians search for, rent & purchase real estate.
- To achieve this, we have created a fast and smooth online search system. In this role, the HR Manager will provide strategic leadership and management and oversee activities including employee relations, compensation, workforce planning, organizational integration and culture building.
- The ideal candidate would also have the ability to oversee General Office Administration in addition to Employment relations.
- Collaborate with the business leadership to establish HR plans and solutions for the organization to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Organize office operations and procedures amongst which may include being responsible for supplies, equipment, bills, errands, maintenance issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise in facilities management methodology and practices including site maintenance, physical security, health & safety, space planning, environmental sustainability, business continuity, records management and other work environment priorities.
- Partner with team leads to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership for designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set up managers and employees for success.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development as well as drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Provide HR leadership and support functions including coaching, mentoring and professional development for the team.
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Own and orchestrate reorganizations.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to employee relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Act as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Assist with the communication and roll-out of HR programs and policies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required and assigned.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Manage the day to day operations of the office.
Who You Are
- Up to date knowledge of employment law as it pertains to Nigeria
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to help navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- A track record of successfully owning initiatives from start to finish as well as leading a team of HR professionals in a dynamic, fast-growing organization.
- You have demonstrated the ability to partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- An individual with a proactive, high-energy attitude geared towards achieving continuous improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of employment law, compensation, HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices as well as organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- You have a proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to practice a high-level of confidentiality.
- You exemplify our core values, operate with high integrity and ethics.
- Excellent organization and detail skills, able to work well under stress and meet deadlines and ability to work independently and professionally.
- Strong Sales compensation knowledge and experience a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organization Development.
- At least 5 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, will be a bonus.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.