Applications are open for Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) for 2018-2019 academic year. These scholarships are available for international students to pursue master’s program in the field of Public Administration/Public Policy, Local Governance, Health-care Administration, Business Administration and Law from October 2018 in Japan.
Launched in 2001 by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Government of Japan, the Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) is a yearlong academic scholarship program that aims to prepare and empower young professionals from all over the world for future leadership roles in their respective fields.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study master program.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of Public Administration/Public Policy, Local Governance, Health-care Administration, Business Administration and Law.
SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT COURSE
SCHOOL OF LOCAL GOVERNANCE COURSE
HEALTH-CARE ADMINISTRATION COURSE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSE
How to Apply: All YLP applications must be made through the specific recommending authorities for each course. Applicants must submit the following documents to their recommending authorities by the designated date. Documents submitted will not be returned.
- Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Recommendation Letter from the recommending authority
- Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s direct superior at work
- Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s superior at work, or supervising professor of the university
- Certificate of Health
- Official degree certificates or certified copies of diplomas from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Essay explaining applicant’s aspirations and future plans following program completion
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Family Register
- Copy of the Passport
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Answer to the Essay Questions
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Application Deadline: The deadline of the applications differs according to the country. Please contact with Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country.