Nolands Nigeria – Our client in the Oil & Gas Servicing industry, is offering a challenging and rewarding career to exceptional professionals. As part of a continuous focus on performance excellence and in support of business expansion, an integrated energy, engineering procurement and Construction Company has identified the need to deepen its internal managerial and specialist capacity across a number of functions.
Job Title: Manager, Construction, Oil & Gas & Project Management
Job Title: Full-Time
Ref Code: M/CPM/003
Field: Oil and Gas
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2017
- Establish and maintain external communications management policies and ensures all information dissemination tools (e.g. Company’s website. newspapers, television etc) adhere to the policy guidelines
- Ensure that the day to day construction. Oil & Gas and project management control activities are carried out and implemented
- Identity and manage all project risks within the organization (ALARP)
- Ensuring strict Management of Change is controlled as procedure and in timely and contractual manner
- Coordination of approvals (drawings etc.) within a timely and contractual timescale including ensuring accurate DDR is maintained weekly.
- To engage and effectively manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation and issuance of all project status reports
- Ensure project e executed to client specification, international standards and corporate governance etc.
- Contractual and project management through issuance of PEP identifying alt stakeholder requirements md. procurement plan (e g.: TAMAP if relevant), engineering plan (e.g.: Si’s / DEP’s if relevant), construction strategy etc.
- Ensure QHSSE issues on project from bid to close outs achieved within set targets
- Generate value of work done at the end of every month and corresponding service entry approval from client for invoicing.
- Coordination and management of all project resources during Engineering, Procurement. Construction phase in a cost effective, qualitative manner
- Demonstrate leadership by example
- Chair regular progress meetings
- Ensure compliance with ISO and PMO and strive for continual improvement throughout project life-cycle
- Review and update as required all ISO/PMO procedures for optimum performance and effectiveness.
- Ensure effective interface management and reporting between all project teams inclusive projects, engineering and construction.
Job Requirements (Education & Professional)
- First degree in Mechanical/Civil /Electrical Engineering
- Engineering background in Oil and Gas sector
- Relevant advanced degree(s) and or professional certification in Project management and control will be an added advantage
- 5 years with 3 years in oil & gas sector, EPCI experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Candidates should be ready to relocate if necessary
- Previous EPICOM experience
- Aged 32 years – 45 years
Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Management techniques and delegation where appropriate
- Personal communication and effective listening
- Influencing leading, negotiating and delegating abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs using the job Ref Code as subject of the mail to email@example.com.