W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the printing industry in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the mentioned position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Sales, Marketing
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Application Deadline: Not Specified
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Carry out outdoor marketing to big companies, schools, and other establishments, to get their printing work on retainer-ship basis and robust customer base; making sure that they offer their printing work daily, monthly, and yearly to the organization.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimization”.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Deliver products to customers and on time.
- Periodically administer questionnaires to clients, for feedback on service delivery.
- Develop a marketing and sales plan.
- Come up with slogans and sales literature to persuade and capture the interest of people.
- Create database of all customers contact information, purchases, and other details, to monitor their behavior, and to update them with new products /services.
- Develop reward programmes, special offers, promotions, deals and discount, as directed by the CEO.
Min Experience: 1-year
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- OND/HND Marketing and other related disciplines.
- 1 to 3-years working experience, with at least 1-year relevant experience.
- Should not be more than 30-years of age, as at December 2017.
- Proximity to location is compulsory “Ajah Area”
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to market and sell products/services.
- Ability to develop work plan and write reports.
- Ability to negotiate and sell products/services.
- Sociable and persuasive.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Responsive and result-oriented.
- Relationship management skills.
N 50,000 with other benefits, including sales commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s, not more than 2-pages, with the “Job Title and Industry” as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without preferred industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.