The Power Holding Company (Abbreviated PHC or PHCN), formerly the National Electric Power Authority (abbreviated NEPA) was an organization governing the use electricity in Nigeria.
- must be a citizen of Nigeria and/or with a full working permit in Nigeria
- must not have exceeded 30-years at the time of this application
- good knowledge of Nigerian electricity market operations
- if you are an ex-convict or currently having an open court case, you’re not eligible
- pregnant, flatfooted, or fractured part persons aren’t eligible.
Requirements/Method of Application
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Handwritten application letter addressed to the PHCN manager in the state of choice
- Local government origin certificate
- Two (2) coloured passport photos
- Statement of result/certificate
To Apply: Interested applicants should visit the Official Application Portal to apply