Snapnet Limited, is an ICT Consulting firm with a focus in the development of industry specific solutions, Business Consulting, and Systems Integration services. With offices in Lagos and Abuja, we develop and sell proprietary software products and services for Enterprises, Oil & Gas, Education, and Public Sector.
Job Title: Software/Application Developer
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / ICT / Telecommunication
- Company: Snapnet Limited
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a Web/Software Developer for our office in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building robust and secure enterprise software applications.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis
- Application design, core development, testing, and deployment
- Provide technical documentation of all projects; and conduct post-implementation training & support as may be required
- Effective deployment of SNAPNET software applications to clients
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on existing software
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner
- Skills, languages, and tools needed.
Specific Requirements & Instructions
- Degree in relevant courses with a minimum of Second Class Upper (or its equivalent in HND)
- In your email, include links to some beautiful websites or rugged systems that you have built
- Candidates should be resident in Lagos or be willing to sponsor their relocation if needed.
Knowledge of Software Methodologies:
- Hardcore knowledge of programming in PHP (using Code-Igniter framework)
- Preference will be given to candidates who can prove their expertise in developing real-life systems and applications with the language
- Hardcore knowledge of Relational Database Management System, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Hardcore knowledge of Object Oriented Programming. All codes must be written in OOP
- Knowledge of AJAX, J-Query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate great awareness of web security techniques
- Must use a Version Control system such as Git and Mercurial (or be willing to learn).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com