As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Title: Solution Sales HCM
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Sales / Internet Software
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Purpose and Objectives
Specialist Solution Sales Executive bears responsibility for providing active revenue growth through the sales of HCM Solutions.
As an HCM Sales Executive, you will be responsible as opportunity owner for development and execution of appropriate sales strategies for HCM solutions to ensure that Sales strategies to ensure that revenue targets are met.The Sales Executive will work with the broader specialist solutions team in the country and hub to generate pipeline within their assigned territory and also accelerate the pipeline to closure.
Expectations and Tasks
- Develop a plan to provide LOB HCM solution sales coverage across identified Territory /accounts.
- Executes account strategy and generates product revenue as an individual contributor to ensure the achievement of revenue and overall pipeline generation targets.
- Conduct sales & solution presentations for prospects & customers.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5-8 years’ IT enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the area of HCM Line of Business Solutions selling to the CXO’s.
- Demonstrates a passion for building and closing deals.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in matrix structured environment and a team player.
- Strong track record of identifying problems and providing clear actionable solutions.
- Resourceful problem solver, and has worked in highly competitive market segments against the competition.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills.
- A strong sales professional who is disciplined in ensuring forecast accuracy, diligent in accounts closure activities and consciously build a strong pipeline to over-achieve the sales target.
- Demonstrated an understanding of local enterprise business markets.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of Miller Heiman or similar sales methodology.
- Consistent over-achievement of quotas.
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure in a rapidly growing business environment.
- Effectively leverage the rest of the HCM team, including pre-sales in the country, consulting as well as the SAP Partner EcoSystem to work with the various direct and indirect account team in order to expand SAP HCM footprint.
- Maintains good relationships with SAP customers, which will be measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction surveys.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.