Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle has the world’s largest suite of enterprise class cloud applications (SaaS), platform technologies (PaaS) and Infrastructure Services (IaaS) delivering world-class functionality from state of the art data centers distributed all over the world.
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires.
- The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals.
- We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
Oracle and the Cloud
- At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious.
- We leverage our next-gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams.
- Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities.
- Our teams help our customers future-proof their business.
- If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
- With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skill sets and prepare them to meet the needs of today’s successful businesses.
- Our Cloud focused teams are at the front-line of a massive digital transformation that’s changing the way the world does business.
- Oracle is leading the digital transformation, enabling customers around the world to transform their businesses amid the cloud revolution.
- With our extensive, world-class product portfolio we offer THE most complete & integrated cloud platform in the world.
Oracle Culture & Community
- Work with the industry’s sharpest minds in an exciting environment.
- At the heart of Oracle’s success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry.
- Part of that comes in the form world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that’s only half of the equation.
- What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
- We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
What we are looking for:
- 3 year Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a fresh graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: