Our client is a leading and publicly quoted insurance company in Nigeria. The position of Sales Agent consists of carrying out sales and marketing activities on behalf of the company at the assigned locations.[table id=7 /]
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including:
- Managing customer relationship.
- Sourcing for potential customers/clients
- Marketing and sales of insurance products/services
- Answer potential agent questions regarding the company and its merchandise
- Expected to drive sales.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Making sure customers are properly registered with the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain a relationship between the customer and the company.
- Minimum OND
- A degree in Banking and Finance/Insurance
- Candidate must be outspoken
- Payment will be commission based
- 2 to 40% commission will be earned for every insurance product sold.
- An allowance will be provided for sales run.