The University of Birmingham is offering Distance Learning Scholarships for home/EU and overseas students. The scholarships are open to prospective worldwide students undertaking full-time or part-time distance learning Masters Research programmes.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s research programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the following subjects: Arts and Law, African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Law, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology and Religion.
- Scholarship Award: Awards are worth up to £3,000 for full-time home/EU students and up to £10,000 for full-time overseas students and are paid as a contribution towards tuition fees. The value of the award will be adjusted pro-rata for part-time students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarships are open to prospective students undertaking full-time or part-time distance learning Masters Research programmes, worldwide.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, you must have completed an application to study. You will then need to complete our online application form. Your application must also be supported by two references.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.